Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Maranatha Gardens - Prayer Gardens - Soufriere

Owened by The Beacon Restaurant's Hilary Charlemagne, these gardens are located on a hairpin bend in Colombette above Soufriere. They are free to view and I've driven past so many times thinking to myself I should stop. Well I did with my sister Liz yesterday. They are beautiful, serene even with a gaggle of noisy young women taking photos against the beautiful backdrop :)
Well worth making time for.
www.facebook.com/The-Beacon-Restaurant-Tranquil-Villas-Maranatha-Garden-140772536112008/

I'll let the pictures talk for themselves:

All photos by Finola Jennings Clark - feel free to use for personal purposes but if you want to use commercially in any way, please ask me first and whichever way, please credit me and link to the blog - thanks for respecting ownership - enjoy!