Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh I do Love to be Beside the Seaside

Some photos from yesterday evening at Reduit Beach, in front of Bay Gardens Beach Hotel, St. Lucia - taken with friends as we watched the sun play with the water before it headed West past our horizons
Golden Seas

Bubbling

Golden Sands

Golden Skies

Soft Seas at Sunset
 Very often, I'll enhance my photos to bring out the feeling I had when taking them - I like to see what art I can draw out of or add in to photographic images - and I'll probably do the same with some of these, but for now, they're all as they came out of the camera - as nature presented itself yesterday - enjoy!
Soft steel

Cool gold
 
Angel Pink White
If you'd like to use or repost or pin my images for non-commercial use - please put a link back to my blog and credit me properly thanks! If you'd like to use for a commercial purpose, please contact me for a watermark free image and pricing thanks!