- While “whatever works for you” may be good advice most of the time, there’s bound to come a point where we have to be able to open our minds and look for new ways to do things
- A leader, vs ‘a boss’ – Good leaders help people stay focused but let them use their own methods once they are able to get through to a solution
- People take different approaches and what works for you may not work for another
- Your answers are your answers and mine are mine, and they may or may not coincide.
- Whatever works for you is your right answer/right path
Sunday, January 31, 2016
Sunday, January 24, 2016
|Me n Suzie on top Pigeon Point - time well spent!|
PS I am not being paid to talk about Debra's coaching - I just genuinely feel this journey is a good story to share with you all and the coaching is part of it, so don't be put off by thinking I'm going the 'paid promo-blog route' I'm not, I am promoting her, but only because I think it's proving to be a very useful part of my journey.
Sunday, January 17, 2016
|What's your Target?|